What kind of 100 calorie foods can I eat that's also low in

Options
ryiko
ryiko Posts: 76
I eat the chocolatey drizzle things by quaker, pretzels, saltine crackers, gum, brush my teeth..what else can i eat thats good tasting and low in cals?

Replies

• ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Options
    I eat the chocolatey drizzle things by quaker, pretzels, saltine crackers, gum, brush my teeth..what else can i eat thats good tasting and low in cals?
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    100 calorie popcorn!!!!!!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    fruit and veggies are low and have much more nutritional value :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    5 dark chocolate hershey kisses (only 20 cal each)
    These are good when you have that chocolate craving. Otherwise like fitness chick said, fruits and vegies make the best snacks. Low cal and are good for you:happy:
  • Crystal715
    Options
    Klondike Slim A Bear - 100 Calorie Vanilla Ice Cream Bars I share mine with my daughter so normally I about eat 3/4 of it sometimes less. Its a great after evening snack. Low-fat youguart is normally between 70 - 100 calories. String cheese and half a apple is around 100. Good luck enjoy!
  • serendipity729
    serendipity729 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like to eat jello pudding snacks. The ones I get are sugar free and only 60 calories.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    fruit and veggies are low and have much more nutritional value :wink: :flowerforyou:

Congrats FITNESS CHICK!! I hadn't noticed you crossed the 200 lb marker!!! You must feel amazing!!! :drinker:
  • n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have a steamer and ill steam things like asparagus and spinich with a little cajun seasoning its quick and tasty but low in calories:happy:
  • JolandaW
    JolandaW Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love snacking on rice crackers with just a little hummus spread on top...
  • hdtoolgirl
    hdtoolgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Cucumber and carrot sticks dipped in Hummus!! Yummy!!
  • Periphria
    Periphria Posts: 358
    Options
    I read somewhere that a soup bowl worth of veggies is about 100 calories. Get some favorites and munch.

Good luck
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Options
    Heres' a bunch of snacks under 100 calories

http://www.pro-thinspo.com/foodsunder100calories.html

There is some interesting information online about 100 calorie snack packs and their affect on weight loss. Has any one read the articles? What are your thoughts?
  • Dustdevil
    Options
    Fig Newton Crisps 100 calories for a pack of two.

I like these for my evening snack with a cup of hot tea.