My fasting sucess

Options
2»

Replies

• philippakate197
    philippakate197 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Clearly a troll.

Of course eating nothing will cause you to lose weight. Anorexics use the same method.
  • xxchloe99
    xxchloe99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @asjt678 didnt encourage just recommended so people could have their own decision about it your all just thinking fasting means starving when it doesn't.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Yes, it actually does.

I just can't....

• xxchloe99
    xxchloe99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @elphie754 annoys me u havent even looked on the interner at how good fasting is for people ur just throwing the first thing that pops in to your mind about it without actually knowing anything
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I am sure I could find something on the Internet about cyanide being good for you, doesn't make it true.
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    xxchloe99 wrote: »
    @asjt678 didnt encourage just recommended so people could have their own decision about it your all just thinking fasting means starving when it doesn't.

Um, not eating anything for four days IS starving, just so's you know...! Please give me a link to a scientific study that shows that eating nothing for four days is recommended. Thank you.
  • JodehFoster
    JodehFoster Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    ive read it all off the internet so

u81pu1njltqb.jpg

• SkunkOnARug
    SkunkOnARug Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @elphie754 u dont have any facts its dangerous ive done four days and im fine and what about religious people who do it all the time then?? Its not dangerous as long as they don't overwork them self

Sometimes the negative effects don't show up immediately. It may take weeks, months or years. I don't judge you if this type of fasting is what you want to do. That's your choice and your life, but it will never be mine.
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    :#
  • SkunkOnARug
    SkunkOnARug Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    @elphie754 annoys me u havent even looked on the interner at how good fasting is for people ur just throwing the first thing that pops in to your mind about it without actually knowing anything

There are articles on the internet showing how good fasting is for you and there are just as many articles on the internet showing how bad fasting is for you. That goes for anything else. You'll always find articles in favor of things and other articles that aren't in favor of the same thing.
  • Zella_11
    Zella_11 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    No one is putting you down OP--just pointing out how flawed and dangerous your approach to weight loss is. Eat and nourish your body!