Hello out there!

BMTG
BMTG Posts: 7
edited 5:59AM in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I'm not that great at introducing myself but here I go. I'm new here just signed up like yesterday when I saw a really cool app in the android market. My phone may be acting up now but I'm not gonna let that stop me. :D Anyway I'm almost 20 and for as long as I can remember I have been jumping in and out of diets and lazily trying to loose weight. Recently my friends invited me to Zumba and I loved it it was difficult for me but I pushed through to do at least 50 minutes of the whole hour, and at the end of it I looked in the mirror not really happy with what I saw, instead of being embarrassed and giving up like usual something clicked. Now at 303.4 pounds I am determined to get healthy and be happy with myself. I probably have left somethings out but I'm pretty sure I got the essentials. (I hope)

Replies

• VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I wish you the best of luck on you weightloss journey ♥
  • BMTG
    Thank you very much! :D
  • TonjaWL
    TonjaWL Posts: 9 Member
    Welcome. You're already doing great - you took the first step and are doing something. MFP will help you see what you are putting into your body and as a result begin to make some changes. Again, welcome and keep moving.
  • BMTG
    Thank you so much.
  • hi. i was in the middle of writing to you a while ago then my electric blinked off :( so i lost what i was doing but anyway good luck to you and good for you for making this lifestyle change. just stick to it and changes will happen.
  • BMTG
    I'm believing they will thank you for responding even after your power blinked off.
  • Welcome! =) As for the Zumba ... FABULOUS RIGHT?!?!?! Take each day as a new opportunity =) Wishing you much success & My Fitness Pal is a great place to gain encouragement to stay the course! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.