Ola from Edinburgh UK

Options
Howdy everyone, so i've been on myfitnesspal for about a week now and I am SO glad i've discovered it.

I've been struggling with my weight for about two years now, I gained about 20kg two years ago and haven't been able to lose it, worse even, i've gained another 10kg! yikes!
But I think determination and support from friends and family will see me through this time, I want to be back to a slimmer me by this summer, so here I go. :-)

Replies

• JolandaW
    JolandaW Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Howdy everyone, so i've been on myfitnesspal for about a week now and I am SO glad i've discovered it.

I've been struggling with my weight for about two years now, I gained about 20kg two years ago and haven't been able to lose it, worse even, i've gained another 10kg! yikes!
    But I think determination and support from friends and family will see me through this time, I want to be back to a slimmer me by this summer, so here I go. :-)
  • cjbranson
    cjbranson Posts: 121
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! So glad to hear you have a good support system behind you and this board will just add to it! Looking forward to knowing you better.

Christina
    christinabranson.blogspot.com
  • michelle1234
    Options
    new here too good luck .
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome, I am pretty new here only been on here since December 31, 2008. Good luck with you weight loss.
  • JolandaW
    JolandaW Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks :happy: good luck to you all as well!! I love the support on this site, it's great!