Salad dressing recipes

Options
Does anyone have any ideas for low calorie dressings all of the dressings i look at in the stores are low in fat but the calories are so high. I like the spay on ones but i think i have tried them all and as good as they are i am getting tired of them every day. I eat lots of salads and would love to have any suggestions for low calorie dressings that any of you may have inlcuding home made ones
Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may give

Replies

• SASSYSMOM
    Options
    Does anyone have any ideas for low calorie dressings all of the dressings i look at in the stores are low in fat but the calories are so high. I like the spay on ones but i think i have tried them all and as good as they are i am getting tired of them every day. I eat lots of salads and would love to have any suggestions for low calorie dressings that any of you may have inlcuding home made ones
    Thank you in advance for any suggestions you may give
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    i make a honey mustard with mustard, lemon juice and a little bit of honey.
    I also have a really nice bottle of balsamic vinigar that my husband got me for christmas (it's thick like syrup, it was my favorite gift) sometimes I add that and lemon juice, other times that by alone. salt pepper and lemon juice .
    non fat plain yogurt with a sweet onion run through the blender. add salt and pepper to taste. great low fat low cal dressing too
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wishbone Bountifuls....they are 2 Tablespoons for 15-20-25 calories. There are 3 different flavors......all delicious!! Litehouse also has a Cranberry one that is 2 Tablespoons for 25 cals. Hope that helps..