Need a support buddy who need to lose weight age 21-30

Options
Hey guys I would love to know why your wanting to lose weight and to help each other motivate each other to get to are goal. Heres a little about myself I have 2 kids and I am gaining weight faster than losing so I chose to do the right thing for myself and take action and I Dont have any supports around me to achieve my goal so be great to have couple friends on here who wants the same thing :)

Replies

• briwash13
    briwash13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. I live on a college campus, so you can imagine the healthy food options we have. I went from 5 sport varsity letterman in high school, to barely making it up the stairs. I too don't have a really great support system. I'd love to help!
  • GetfitDrinkwine
    GetfitDrinkwine Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • elestam
    elestam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    Hi!

• elestam
    elestam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    briwash13 wrote: »
    I'm 21. I live on a college campus, so you can imagine the healthy food options we have. I went from 5 sport varsity letterman in high school, to barely making it up the stairs. I too don't have a really great support system. I'd love to help!

Yeah I'm new to to all this but I love to hear peoples story's or things that helped them
  • markag1990
    markag1990 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 26 looking to drop another 10kgs and drop body fat. Feel free to add me :)