Friends my age? (18-25)

Options
Evieelena
Evieelena Posts: 224 Member
edited June 2016 in Motivation and Support
Looking to add more people around my age on here, I'm 20 :) Comment and I'll add you or you can add me! Please be active haha, I had to delete so many because they don't login anymore ):

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm also 20 years old, currently maintaining my goal weight of 110lbs, and I'm even from the same area!
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    get_img?ImageWidth=525&ImageHeight=164&ImageId=1385

Ha!! xD
  • acastillo328
    acastillo328 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! im new to this so just seeing how this hoes, hoping to keep my nutrition on check, i am 22 years old and just graduated from college. Now that i dont have to worry about school (at least for a year) i want to focus on my health! :) add me :)
  • Tinkerbell228
    Tinkerbell228 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    23, been off & on with logging. But recently been on & second day walking/ jogging 3 miles from YouTube. Add me! Or I'll add you!
  • jonel_oh_el
    jonel_oh_el Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been using MFP faithfully for about 2 weeks now but I've had an account for a while! I've been losing since February of this year and been doing great so far but friends on this app would make this process much more enjoyable! I'm 22 and just graduated college so I'm focusing even more on my health now that I have more free time :smile: I'd love to add you and to any users reading this, feel free to add me too!
  • antonettetrep
    antonettetrep Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I'm 22 and have faithfully logged for 160 days!
    I sent you a request!
  • shancourcy16
    shancourcy16 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am 23 and have been logging for almost a year! Love some friends for motivation
  • oh_dang_its_hellie
    oh_dang_its_hellie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 myself and would love to have friends on this! I used to have an account, but I completely forgot it and had to make a new one haha
  • mccokat
    mccokat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 18 and looking to lose another 43 pounds to get me snack dab in the middle of healthy BMI.
  • JessyeBug
    JessyeBug Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just recently turned 25 so I'm on the old and withered end of the spectrum (LOL) and trying to lose those last (quite a) few lbs of baby weight that just do not want to disappear!
  • motivatekait
    motivatekait Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22! I log every day :) Have about 6lbs to lose.
  • emilyrigh
    emilyrigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24 and looking for some new *active* friends too. I'll send ya a request and anyone can add me as well. :)
  • mammabear1193
    mammabear1193 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and could definitely use motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • laurencrane74
    laurencrane74 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and just getting back into this!
  • LiaMatilda
    LiaMatilda Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 and I'm really supportive☺️ anyone's free to add me
  • HappyHannah0304
    HappyHannah0304 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! 22 recent graduate. I've been on mfp for over a year now and love it! Feel free to add me for any motivational support, I try to comment as much as I can!