Need accountability buddies!

Options
lilymarshall
lilymarshall Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2016 in Motivation and Support
My name is lily, i am trying to be healthier and hopefully shed some extra pounds.
I need some accountability buddies to keep me motovated to keep track of my habbits, good and bad.
Share tips and honest open discussions about our jouneys
I dont have a lot of support and could really use some!
Starting weight 175lbs
Goal weight 145lbs for now.
Please send me a request, and help me succeed!
I will do the same for you!
I promise to try and to be honest.

Replies

• kittybr77
    kittybr77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Lily, my name is Cat :) Please feel free to add me. I can always use more accountability buddies!
  • andreacallen1869
    andreacallen1869 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Lily and Cat! My name is Andrea, please feel free to add me
  • lynnette406
    lynnette406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Lily, Cat and Andrea, my name is Lynnette and I could use the help of a group. Please count me in too!
  • natashaanne2576
    natashaanne2576 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I could also use some motivation buddies. I am in the same boat as Lily with the little bit of support.
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Lily,
    Please add me as well.
  • Rukhsans
    Rukhsans Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I'm in the same boat please add me as well.
  • jepperz
    jepperz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The more accountability, the better. The best success I found was getting my daily login streak to the 200s. Feel free to add me.
  • MakeItAllFit
    MakeItAllFit Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Accountability is definitely key! Message me I would love to help you all stay accountable !!
  • Sallyann1Fuller
    Sallyann1Fuller Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in! add me people - I'm in need of friends and I'll be honest! Sallyann xxx
  • wiseoldlady47
    wiseoldlady47 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use the support and accountability too. add me
  • rdhdscorp
    rdhdscorp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some people to help me stay accountable. If there's still space please add me! I don't have anyone in my life that is really there to help me stay on track. I need someone to help me stay strong.
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Please add me. I could be the "gramma" of the group. :smiley:

My problems:
    1. I've lost the weight, but both my dr and nutritionist want me to gain some back, but I really don't want to.
    2. After a couple decades of having diabetes 2, and NOW treating it (or even admitting it), I started taking insulin and tracking my blood/sugars, but I "drop the ball" a lot.
    3. I exercised only once throughout the whole weight loss, now I'm paying for that, and I need to get started exercising.
    4. Okay. Let me get real. I used to be a hoarder, I still have about half of a closet-full of stuff to get rid of, and one of the old hoarding habits are still attached -- buying too much. It is terrifically diminished, but I still have to fight it.
  • kittens2cute
    kittens2cute Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just posted this same thing! (Show's me not to read down....). Anyway please add me! I find my worst fault is no accountability. My husband is too nice to be completely honest with me. But he wants me healthy. I have 50 lbs to lose ultimately, but right now would be happy with my first 10!
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    (Just love it when you people have great husbands! I do, too.)
  • ashbash121
    ashbash121 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) your all more than welcome to add me!!
  • psychrat
    psychrat Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to make accountability buddies! Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • NeverGiveUpKMV
    NeverGiveUpKMV Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me :) could use some buddies!
  • HiCarol1
    HiCarol1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love some buddies too. I managed to lose 10lbs this past year. Trying to lose 20 more. Hope everyone will achieve they goals!
  • monicaamy902
    monicaamy902 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi Lily! You can add me! I am 185 and shooting for 145 as well. I'm having a hard time with losing and keeping anything off these days and need accountability!!