Really looking for friends and motivation :)

Options
Heyy! I'm Na'Kole, I'm 17. I just had my little boy 2 months ago! I started off weighing 187 lbs on June 3rd, and since then I lost 3 lbs. My goal weight is 140 lbs. Please comment some things about yourself, your goals, and pictures to show your progress! ♡

Replies

• mkaquino
    mkaquino Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Mike! I'm looking to drop 23 pounds for boxing and basketball purposes. Hoping to do it by September. Just starting the tracking so not much progress yet but let's keep each other posted!
  • kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi Nicole. My goal is to transcend humanity. Get Jak'd n tan. Fill the emptiness inside of me with protein supplements.

Nice to meet you and good luck.
  • DVall30
    DVall30 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp. Im 205 trying to get down to 180 because its easier on my knees and who doesnt want to look good! Stay focused and work hard
  • TheGoddessCynthia
    TheGoddessCynthia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's all a mind set. Believe in yourself and surround yourself with supportive people. I went from 175 to 125 since October. My fiance' supports me 200%!!!!! And I believe in myself. Ambition is the key to success!!
  • TheGoddessCynthia
    Options
    I have 20-25 pounds to go. Diet is very important. Restrict your calorie intake to 1,000 calories a day and work your booty off for at least 45 minutes a day doing something you enjoy.
  • TheGoddessCynthia
    Options
    And NEVER listen to the ones who say YOU CAN'T DO IT!!! I had so many people tell me I couldn't!! Take that negative energy and use it positively for yourself and PROVE THEM WRONG!!!! People don't even recognize me!!! The whole key is to have a POSITIVE MINDSET!!!