New

Options
Trying this site... so far it seems great. I like how everything is very specific and easy to use. Have about a hundred pounds to lose so I will be on here a while :)

Replies

• normacameron
    Options
    You've made a good start by joining this site x
  • cpauscher
    cpauscher Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site and has a lot of support. Just make friends on here and you can support each other. Good luck on the 100#. You can do it.
    If you want to add me as a friend, that would be great.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO MFP!!! The site is terrific and the people are so supportive and full of advice and encouragement!!! I wish you well on your life changing journey! Remember it is a journey not a diet just to lsoe weight. It's about changing things to be a healthier you!!! Add me as a friend if you'd like!!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

It's an awesome site and strangely addictive!! Everyone is really supportive and will help you on your journey!

Feel free to add me if you'd like some support.
  • rddeppy
    rddeppy Posts: 44
    Options
    welcome! I'm new too but have already found a sense of community unlike any other.
  • lindainlv
    lindainlv Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am planning on being on this site for the rest of my life. It obvious to me that once I get to goal, the only way I can stay there is to keep a daily diary. This requires me to make a major change in my lifestyle & keeping a daily food & exercise diary is part of it.
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Indeed - Welcome - this is fantastic that you've found the site and I can tell you from experience that it is a great place to be - make friends and join in to discussions - it will REALLY help :)