My 1st NSV on 30 DS

Options
After 7 days on level 1 of the 30 DS I have lost 1" off of my thighs and 1/2" off of my hips! For the first time since August 2010 I can actually wear a pair of my pre-pregnancy jeans! 2 weeks ago I couldn't even get those jeans over my thighs, but last night I was able to get them all the way up (without struggling or laying on my back) AND button them!

It feel really good to see the results, not to mention it was on my birthday which made this victory even sweeter!!

Replies

• mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    woooohooooooooooo!! thats awesome!!! i did the 30ds and i lost 3.75 inches within the first week!! then i stopped doing it because i started trying something else and i only lost like 1.25 inches within 2 weeks :o( 30DS really works if you stick to it. i need to get on it again. i really liked it!! and, CONGRATS!!!! :bigsmile:
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Keep up the hard work & dedication. I just completed Level 1 last night....did it straight through. Resting today and then starting the next 10 days for Level 2 tomorrow.

KEEP IT UP!!!
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    How exciting! I'm trying to lose the baby weight also and cannot WAIT to fit into my prepregnancy clothes!
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    that's great!!! people knock Jillian, but you know what, it works.. and she's right, it's fast, you work for it, but you get results!! I got sick of the 30 day shred and have moved onto Ripped in 30, very similar, but shakes it up a little :) (you and your baby are ADORABLE by the way)
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job on your progress so far - stick with it! :happy: I did level 1 on and off for about 2 or 3 weeks (I kayak a lot and can't hit it every day) and saw great results. I got bored this week and moved up to level 2, and I like it a lot! The first set of cardio on level 1 still kicks my butt, but I can do level 2 all the way through (modified, not hardcore) without stopping, though I'm sure it's not so pretty! The 30DS is a great workout, a great program. I love seeing before and after pictures on the success stories page here! :smile:
  • aferbet
    aferbet Posts: 124
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I LOVED the results I got when I did my first round of the 30ds....now I've restarted it again and am doing it all on level 3. Can't wait for the results this time around.

Stick with it...you'll be amazed at yourself and feel soooo good in the end!!!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great job! Isn't it awesome? After completing the 30-day shred, I had lost 3 lbs, 2" off my waist, 1" off my hips, and almost 1" off each thigh. I was very surprised by the results!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am starting it tomorrow and I can't wait for the results!!!
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    Wtg!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I love 30 DS, but haven't gotten through the 30 days. For those of you who have gotten results, did you only do the 30 DS video each day? Did you only do one level at a time? For example, when you're ready to do level 2, do you do both level 1 and 2? Do you add any additional cardio?
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I love 30 DS, but haven't gotten through the 30 days. For those of you who have gotten results, did you only do the 30 DS video each day? Did you only do one level at a time? For example, when you're ready to do level 2, do you do both level 1 and 2? Do you add any additional cardio?

During the 30 DS, I didn't do any other cardio (except the occasional 1-mile walk, maybe a few times a week). I did one level at a time (10 days at each level, taking a day off every 5 or 6 days). So it took me around 40 days.
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV! I started the 30DS yesterday, and I am hurting today after my second session - - and only on LEVEL 1! I am going to try like heck to go for day 3 tomorrow. I hope to feel a little better in a few days too. Keep up the good work, and keep updating on your progress, it's nice to read!
  • corbansmom
    corbansmom Posts: 71
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome success for 30DS.
    BTW, great verse noted on your sig! :)
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    Gerbies: When I did it.. I actually only did it 3 days a week. and on the other days tried to fit in some other cardio. and I still saw results...

30dayshred.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!