I need friends on here to keep motivated

Options
Hello I need some friends to keep me motivated I have lost 20 lbs and have 40 more to go but it's getting hard to stay motivated

Replies

• degenerationwhy
    degenerationwhy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Stay strong
  • cfm818
    cfm818 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can do it!! 20 is alot just remember how good it feels to be lighter
  • jeromedavid286
    jeromedavid286 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You got this no problem! You might stumble a bit but just be consistent and stay the course you'll get the results you desire in time!
  • James991223
    James991223 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far! Stay strong, you'll get to your goal soon enough :).
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Well done on your progress so far! :smile: feel free to add me for motivation!
  • Andrewnoftsker
    Andrewnoftsker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thats great progress !! Just keep your goal in mind and push for it everyday!
  • tonitrethewey
    tonitrethewey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just joined ill be a friend i have a long road ahead of me i could use a friend :):)
  • merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Can never have enough friends to help keep us motivated and accountable. Feel free to add me.
  • koreangurl
    koreangurl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Recently lost 30 pounds myself so I can offer words of encouragement
  • Sarahjane365
    Sarahjane365 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    day_zee13 wrote: »
    Hello I need some friends to keep me motivated I have lost 20 lbs and have 40 more to go but it's getting hard to stay motivated

But you've already lost 20lbs - that's amazing! That should be what keeps driving you forward
  • Toodles53719
    Toodles53719 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How did you lose the 20 that you've lost so far? That's great! I too need to lose 40 lbs., I've only lost 6 so far. It's difficult!
  • Jdigs88
    Jdigs88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Well done on the progress so far, that's awesome!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Believe in yourself and you are halfway there! Feel free to add me. I lost 125 pounds and have 20 pounds to go