Lost 70lbs

Options
Hello,
I am fairly new to this app. I enjoy the macro aspect of the premium features as it is helping me with my weight loss while also continuing to build muscle. My story is sort of pathetic on my part. I was a division 1 football athlete, when my career came to an abrupt stop. I shattered my left ankle, and tore my ACL and MCL all in one shot. To make a long story short. I graduated, got married and I have 2 children. My daughter was just born a month ago. Its not that I have not been happy because I have. But there was a piece of me missing. And the weight kept piling on and on. And I ate like a grizzly bear. Whatever I wanted, whenever. It wasn't until my father was recently diagnosed with diabetes that I began to make a change. Shortly after that my wife found out she was pregnant. And that was all it took to spark me to make a chance. Sad I know, but I'm in the mindset now that I cannot and will not be stopped. I don't usually share my life with anyone. But the journey is tough and I thought it would be nice to have support of the group on here. I was 405lbs and today I weigh 329. But I still have a Long way to go.

Replies

• precious_cargo
    precious_cargo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You've started and that is the hard part. You can do this, good luck!
  • miclassie1
    miclassie1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this.
  • BlakeKellyD
    BlakeKellyD Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing story! We all start somewhere, what an amazing loss too. Feel free to send me a request, maybe we can chat sometime & help motivate each other. Best wishes!
  • ffmf2101
    ffmf2101 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You have done awesome so far!! Very inspiring. I have changed my lifestyle for my kids as well. Add me up and we will roll this motivation train. I'm down 55 total lbs myself!
  • CatFan1019
    CatFan1019 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story.