New TO MFP

Options
Hello my name is Amanda. I just downloaded myfitnesspal yesterday on my Iphone. I have always bounced around with my weight going up and down. I'm really determined to lose the weight, feel good about myself, and to stay fit. I also don't have any friends that are willing to try this app with me soo.. if you want to add me I would be happy. :) It's always nice to lose weight with a great support team.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Now let's get those pounds off! :-D

Replies

• shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Hi! It's a great app and a great site - Welcome! The support on here is really a help. I'm sending you a friend request...
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Amanda, welcome to a new lifestyle change!! This site is great. We are here to support you when you need it. We are also tough when you need it. Good luck! Add me if you like..
  • loglia
    loglia Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda,

I've also bounced around with my weight for years until I started this app and so far I've lost 7 lbs. Its so handy to have it with you everywhere you go. (I also have it on my iphone). I'm sending you a friend request and also you should check out some of the challenges. They are great for keeping you motivated.

Laura