Hi new!

Options
Hi I am new here and I need to lose a lot of weight and to get healthier. I am trying paleo for 30 days to see if I feel better. I had read that autoimmune thyroiditis and lactose intolerance can also be linked to gluten intolerance, so this is prompting the dietary change to see if a change in diet will make me feel better. I am also pre-diabetic with a extensive family history of diabetes so I would like to get some control over my blood sugar. Please feel free to add me as a friend I need all the support I can get. It is going to be a long journey for me.

Replies

• loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi friends request sent
  • jojokitten0904
    jojokitten0904 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here and I need to lose a lot of weight and to get healthier. I am trying paleo for 30 days to see if I feel better. I had read that autoimmune thyroiditis and lactose intolerance can also be linked to gluten intolerance, so this is prompting the dietary change to see if a change in diet will make me feel better. I am also pre-diabetic with a extensive family history of diabetes so I would like to get some control over my blood sugar. Please feel free to add me as a friend I need all the support I can get. It is going to be a long journey for me.
    I'm a newby too , so maybe help each other out a little as I have Ménière's disease , endometriosis and IBS
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You came to the right place. Plenty of people here to act as a support group, make suggestions when things go wrong, etc.