Pre workout supplement for women!

Options
I want to hear from the ladies, what is your favorite pre workout supplement and why?

Replies

• kuftae
    kuftae Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Pre workout is about as gender neutral as anything can get. It's caffeine, beta alanine and a few BCAA's.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    warm coffee because its perfect and makes me happy. Any of those fancy packaged pre-workouts make me shake for three days. I took one once and my muscles cramped up ruined my workout
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    BCAA's pre and during.. I also take a couple of sips of N.O. Explode Pre Ignitor (its my husbands and it was free).. I seem to be able to blast through my lifting program really well..

I think this has creatine, caffeine and some other b's in it. Love the fruit punch flavor he got.. tastes really yummy! I am bulking so I think it is ok to drink for me!
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    C4... Love mine. I get tingly... and I can still sleep
  • fattothinmum
    fattothinmum Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have a banana half an hour before.
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    BCAA's aren't needed before a workout unless you're doing fasted workouts. So, for me, with fasted workouts I use BCAA's and Yohimbine (to make sure my body is burning fat not muscle, and a pre-workout drink (caffeine being the main ingredient ;)
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Oh, and for non-fasted workouts, a serving of why protein and a banana.
  • jepperz
    jepperz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    C4 watermelon. It gets the people going.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    C4 makes me not eat the rest of the day, really sensitive to appetite suppressants like caffeine. I've been looking for a non-caffeine alternative.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    The same ones that work for men
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Hmm why should it be different for us ladies?

I go with the Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy - Pineapple ;)