Kayla Itsines BBG

Options
Anyone doing BBG or thinking of doing it add me! I'm on week 2 of 1.0 and it'd be nice to have some ladies on my friends list who are familiar with it.

Replies

• kawpikat
    kawpikat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1 of 1.0! It's tough!
  • amysamantha91
    amysamantha91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started it on Monday!
  • mbcieslak87
    mbcieslak87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 13 (or week 1 of 2.0)- I love it! I completed 1.0 on May 20th, went on vacation for 2 weeks and am now back at it starting 2.0. Its definitely tough (and doesn't really get any easier cause the workouts keep getting tougher; I'm panting by the end of each round pretty much always) but an awesome workout and you'll definitely see improvements throughout your whole body, both visually and strength wise, if you stick with it. I don't follow her LISS/HIIT schedule exactly because I'm also trying to do a running challenge this year, so I use my off days from BBG to run instead.... but yeah it's pretty great and I can now do more pushups (and more varieties of pushups) than I ever thought I'd be able to, along with box jumps and all sorts of stuff i'd never thought to try before.
  • xxItsViviBaby
    xxItsViviBaby Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm doing week 2 abs & arms tomorrow and it's weird because even though I'm SO SORE for days afterward I'm looking forward to it
  • Jenah86
    Jenah86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started round 2.0 and it's so tought. But I always feel like a champion when I completed the excercise :smile:
  • xxItsViviBaby
    xxItsViviBaby Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Jenah86 wrote: »
    Just started round 2.0 and it's so tought. But I always feel like a champion when I completed the excercise :smile:

Same! Whenever I want to quit I'm like 'you are a bad b*tch KEEP GOING' haha
  • leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting week 13 also (round 2) add me if ya like, been doing BBG for almost a year now! Love it