How many inches have you lost around your waist?

Options
2»

Replies

• jenlayport
    jenlayport Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    starting out my waist was 39 in. 50lbs later its 30.5.
    soo 8.5 inches lost in my waist!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I lose pounds, but have had the same size waist since ten pounds ago(when I started measuring). I just don't get it and it's really frustrating. My abs are looking more toned and I'm at my goal weight, but I'd really like to have a 26" waist. I'm about 27.75" now.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 125lbs.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I lose pounds, but have had the same size waist since ten pounds ago(when I started measuring). I just don't get it and it's really frustrating. My abs are looking more toned and I'm at my goal weight, but I'd really like to have a 26" waist. I'm about 27.75" now.
    I can relate to this but in pants! I lost 10 pounds and my waist dropped from 27.5 to 26 but nothing around hips and thighs. I am still wearing the same size pants. :(
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5" and 125lbs.
    I realized everyone is different. I wish I could lose more on my thighs but that never happens. I guess we just need to accept that. :(
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Options
    From a 36 to a 32/33 (depending on brand).

I'm 6'4".
  • heatherlfulton
    heatherlfulton Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 4 and I have lost 2 inches from my waist since September 2010. In total I have lost 11 inches total body since January 2011 (Neck, Bust, Chest, Waist, Hips, Biceps, Thighs).
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    5'2"

I've gone from 30.5 to 29.5! I'd love to see 27.
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3" and have gone from 30" to 27" with a 13 lb weight loss
  • gnat45
    Options

You weigh more than me and you have a skinnier waist. You must carry the weight well!
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options

You weigh more than me and you have a skinnier waist. You must carry the weight well!

It's actually really weird - I'm 15 pounds overweight but have always had a tiny waist. I'm very hourglassy so my hips are HUGE and unfortunately I feel like there's not much i can do for that :(
  • gnat45
    Options
    I carry my weight from the love handles up.
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options

I totally get where you're coming from...I have lost almost 45 pounds, but haven't really lost any inches....I'm thinking I'm not measuring right though because the tape says pretty much the same number, but my pants are falling off my butt and my belt keeps needing to be tighter and tighter.....so I've used that as an indicator instead of the number on the tape.
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    I am 5'9" and have lost about 15lbs. My waist was at around 31" and now is about 26-27" depending on the day. Hips went down from 39" to 35", and my bust went from 39" to 35-36" (again depending on any water weight I may have put on).