Headbands

Options
I sweat like crazy when I workout. I have yet to find any good headbands that really absorb the sweat.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    i need to get some, i sweat alot and it gets in my eyes and with my contacts in burns like hell
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking how I could use a headband today! But then remembered we were not in the 70's:bigsmile: and have no idea where to find one!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I made two from a pair of tights that are ugly. Take you workout pants and turn them into short and then you can use the left over rings to make a fee headbands.

I know.. I am awesome, you dont need to thank me. :wink:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Look at these www.sweatybands.com
  • marnieinMB
    marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I made two from a pair of tights that are ugly. Take you workout pants and turn them into short and then you can use the left over rings to make a fee headbands.

I know.. I am awesome, you dont need to thank me. :wink:

You need to start a business!
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    www.bondiband.com

Check them out! Their heavy wicking ones are awesome and absorb everything. They are only $8 each too and have lots to choose from. I have 10 and wouldn't use anything else.
  • kmac_29
    kmac_29 Posts: 3
    Options
    i have an oddly small head, and the only ones i can find to even stay on let alone absorb sweat are from lulu lemon. the thinker ones with the rubbery-plastic around the inside. they work great! even stay on during bootcamp, which is intense!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    need some good ones as well!
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I think I have the opposite problem and a large head. They always seem to slide off about 1/2 thru my workout.
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I buy 5-packs of the thick Goodie cotton headbands at Target. They've helped me survive Insanity. :)

Added: They're sold in either a pack of five or six, for about $5 per pack. Can't really beat the price, either.
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    I use my kids' hairbands that I bought at the dollar store...wide elastic type stretch cotton - and you can roll up a bandana. :wink:
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I get the cheap bandanas at the craft stores or WalMart. If it's not too hot of a day, I just wear it like you would expect a bandana to be worn (if that makes sense) but if it's a really hot or humid day, I roll it into a headband. Normal headbands tend to slip on me and any of the ones with the grips give me headaches!
  • marmite230
    marmite230 Posts: 32
    Options
    I think growing your eyebrows may help.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Found some at Walmart...pretty thick and keets sweat from running down my face...$2.oo each.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I recently came across this "Sweat Gutr"... looks interersting... http://www.sweatgutr.com/
  • ruddyrunner
    Options
    I wear a Headsweats brand visor for running outside. Does a good job at absorbing sweat, keeping hair out of my face, and protecting my face from sunburn. I haven't worn it at the gym, but I suppose you could.
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I recently came across this "Sweat Gutr"... looks interersting... http://www.sweatgutr.com/

pretty cool!