On one hell of a mission!!!

Options
My name is Justin and im on a 6 month mission to a better me!
I currently go to the gym 4 times a week with a certified trainer, have totally changed my diet and stopped smoking a little over 3 months ago.... Im always looking for the positive and of course, positive people who share the same desire!

Replies

• CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    why 6 months? why not the rest of your life? these are honest question and not being asked to be rude.
  • xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    why 6 months? why not the rest of your life? these are honest question and not being asked to be rude.

Because he probably has a set amount he wants to lose and, by the time he gets there, he will have learned to control his calorie intake without mfp. Just a guess
  • ramnation332000
    ramnation332000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies!
    CharlieBeansmomTracey,
    Appreciate your question...
    I gave my self a goal/mission due to finding out some personal health information. I have never had a problem with being out of shape or out of tune to my diet until the last 10+ yrs. Being a telco Lineman (Climbs telephone poles & towers) i always had to be in top shape... Once i got into Engineering, pc time was all I was facing. 70 to 80 hrs a week, leaving me drained, tired & miserable...
    This will always be a lifelong commitment but more importantly is to "Maintain" for now on..
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies!
    CharlieBeansmomTracey,
    Appreciate your question...
    I gave my self a goal/mission due to finding out some personal health information. I have never had a problem with being out of shape or out of tune to my diet until the last 10+ yrs. Being a telco Lineman (Climbs telephone poles & towers) i always had to be in top shape... Once i got into Engineering, pc time was all I was facing. 70 to 80 hrs a week, leaving me drained, tired & miserable...
    This will always be a lifelong commitment but more importantly is to "Maintain" for now on..

I know what a lineman is. I can see why you needed to be in top shape. I am glad you know its a lifelong commitment.some people come to lose weight and they want to do it fast, and then come back and ask why they gained it back. Im glad you are one of the informed ones who knows whats what. Thats why I asked. good luck to you :)
  • ramnation332000
    ramnation332000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks!