Trying to lose baby weight while breastfeeding

Options
aarikajewel
aarikajewel Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I'm a new mom, almost 4 months pp and am breastfeeding. I would like to connect with other moms who have or are dieting while breastfeeding. I have 50lbs to lose!

Replies

• 21NellyBelly21
    21NellyBelly21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also breast feeding and I'm 2 months pp! I was in here before I had my second baby and it works great, I lost 25 pounds in around 4 month if I remember correctly. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • ReneeR85
    ReneeR85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm almost 5 months pp still breastfeeding for half his feeds! I'm new in here looking to talk to other mums in the same situation!
  • AliciaR25
    AliciaR25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 14 weeks pp and breastfeeding. I weigh 21lbs less than my pre pregnancy weight but can't seem to shift the last 13 I want to loose. I have no idea how many calories I should be on to start loosing.
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 2.5 year old who is still breastfeeding. I've been on MFP since 2012, got down to a healthy weight before I got pregnant, did pretty well at staying healthy while I was pregnant, and then got down to my goal weight last year. Now I'm working off 15 lbs that I gained when I got lazy, and trying to remind myself not to do that again, LOL.