Motivation & Progress

Options
What's up guys, I'm Cody and I'm new to the whole my fitness pal fitness community! I was a three sport athlete in the past so I've been around the block a few times when it comes to training and nutrition. I'm looking to dig a little deeper into fitness and really see what my bodies full potential is. I'd like to eventually enter some physique contests in the future but may need a helpful push from you guys in the fitness family. Hopefully I can help push you as well. I love motivating others to reach their goals, because in the end that's what fitness is all about. It's about how comfortable you are in your own skin. Don't discourage anyone trying to better their health, give them a pick me up and a little motivation. I'm asking you guys to help keep me motivated through my fitness journey and I'll do the same for you. I think this will be a neat experience for me.

Replies

• mtndewbaja87
    mtndewbaja87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could use the help I am trying to get fit for my trip to jamacia any advice would be helpful
  • ReneeR85
    ReneeR85 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I definitely agree I just want to be happy in my own skin again! I'm new here too and would love for someone to keep me motivated! If you have any tips or anything for training that would be great!
  • Jeredward
    Jeredward Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd be pretty comfortable in your skin, Cody. Wait...that sounded weird. A little too "Buffalo Bill" from Silence of the Lambs. What I meant, is that you look like you're in really good shape! I could definitely use some motivation.