If your looking for a HRM but don't want to spend a lot

On www.nomorerack.com today they have Pyle Sports Advanced Heart Rate Watch for only $39. I don't know how good it is since I don't have one but this is the cheapest I have seen a HRM that has this many features including calorie counting!

Here is the link:

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deals/view/49913-pyle_sports_advanced_heart_rate_watch

And when you register with the site you get a $10 gift certificate to use on orders over $20 so you should only have to pay $29 for it plus the $2 shipping.

Replies

• kynichol21
    kynichol21 Posts: 87
    Thanks for the info!!!!
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    I would read reviews of different types of HRM instead of looking at price. Like they say 'you get what you pay for'. theres a thread somewhere on MFP on HRM and a lot of people love Polar. I have a FT7 that i read great reviews on and the trainers at my gym all recommended. I paid $80 for it on Ebay and I love it
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Yeah I would be learly, does it have a chest strap? is it going to be accurate, you do get what you pay for, I love my Polar FT7
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Thanks for posting! I've been wanting one but didn't want to shell out a 100 bucks!
  • I've got the Polar FT4 too and I love it but I know a lot of people on here can't/aren't willing to spend that kind of money so I thought I would share. A HRM is one of my best weight loss purchases!
  • Yeah I would be learly, does it have a chest strap? is it going to be accurate, you do get what you pay for, I love my Polar FT7

it does have a chest strap. I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't because IMO the ones without a chest strap are just a pain in the but and don't count calories which is one of my primary reason for using it... along with it letting me know I am in calorie burning zone. past that I dont' know, but like I said I love my Polar FT4 but a lot of people can't/won't pay that much for one.