Just said bye to Weight Watchers and giving MFP a go

Options
tantv79
tantv79 Posts: 2 Member
I have successfully kept off over 100 lbs for 3 years; half of which I credit to the Weight Watchers (WW) program. It was really hard to say goodbye to WW. However I hit my lowest about 2 yrs ago and it has been a real struggle to lose the last 20 lbs in order to reach my goal weight. I have basically been gaining and losing the same 10 lbs for 2 years. I am not motivated by WW anymore and frankly got tired of paying for it. I have heard good things about MyFitnessPal so giving it a try. Hoping this will prevent me from just going off the deep end, now that I am not facing the WW scale. Wish me luck!

Replies

• JuliaMelnyk
    JuliaMelnyk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you and best of luck! I also just switched from WW to here and so far like what I see. I also have a Fitbit and like how My Fitness Pal and the Fitbit sync. I have lost 50 pounds so far, and also have about 20 to go.
  • JennylovesKarl
    JennylovesKarl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too!! High 5!! I felt like I was starving, tbh.
  • virginislander2
    virginislander2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too! Let's be friends.
  • tboothe33
    tboothe33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just made the switch. Mostly due to billing issues. I've lost over 25 pounds total and am looking to lose 25 more. I have a fitbit and I'm excited that it will sync and I love scanning food. Just like the ww app. Hoping for good things since this is free.