Body By Vi

Options
Has anyone every used or tried Body By Vi? I am just getting started with it. I'm VERY excited. I do hope that it helps me to lose wieght, but I'm more excited about the health benefits that it claims to have. I will start my 90-day challenge next week!

Any advise or input that anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• cherri2082
    cherri2082 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started Body by Vi last Friday and so far so good. It was harder at home over the weekend to stick to the 2 shakes per day than when I am work. They are very filling and I start working out today! Good luck on them and keep me posted!
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    I have several friends that use it. They seem to have luck for a few months but then they taper off their results. From a nutrition standpoint, I hate how little calories it has. Definitely not enough to be considered a "meal".
  • JacqueBackhus
    Options
    They really have more calories that you think.... well it depends on what all you put in them. I have just been using samples, but should have my "order" in next week. I'm going to measure and take a before picture and see where I'm at after the 90 day challenge. I'm SUPER excited. I am more excited about the vitmains from the shake... only becuase I so am not a pill taker so I SUCK at taking a vitamin. Good luck to you too and keep me posted!
  • Sexybackdiva
    Options
    I just started it and I love it so far! As far as ppl losing and tapering off .... that's ALL weight loss!!! It's called a plateau LOL.. been there done that and I've done a lot of dieting!! I've lost almost 3lbs in 2 days and some inches so so far I'm impressed!!! :-) I've been fighting trying this product since January so I really didn't think it would work btw. I am now eating lots of crow with my shakes LOL