T25 anyone? Any success?

Options
Hi,

Is anyone doing or have completed Shaun T's T-25? Your thoughts?

I own it and I need to switch my workout up.

Replies

• Kayla103
    Kayla103 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    There is another thread about this as well, but T25 is awesome!

Before my wedding I lost 20 pounds with it. Sadly, I didn't keep up with it and just got back in to it. It helps tone muscle. I've noticed a lot of people say the scale stays the same, but that is because you are losing fat and gaining muscle. But there is a difference in my shape and my body and after 5 weeks, I am starting to see the scale move (in the good direction).

So, I would say it is a bit slow going at first but it is WELL worth it. I love it.
  • Marshachia
    Marshachia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's a good and short workout but you really have to eat less calories for weight loss.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I lost 22 lbs with it when I did it. As with anything, nutrition is important and you give it your absolute best effort every time you press play. Hope this helps. :smile:
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    kenyainez wrote: »
    I lost 22 lbs with it when I did it. As with anything, nutrition is important and you give it your absolute best effort every time you press play. Hope this helps. :smile:

This does help and I appreciate your advice. Thank you!
  • Monroe121
    Options
    kenyainez wrote: »

Thank you very much. I feel more prepared to do it now.!
  • Monroe121
    Options
    Kayla103 wrote: »
    There is another thread about this as well, but T25 is awesome!

Before my wedding I lost 20 pounds with it. Sadly, I didn't keep up with it and just got back in to it. It helps tone muscle. I've noticed a lot of people say the scale stays the same, but that is because you are losing fat and gaining muscle. But there is a difference in my shape and my body and after 5 weeks, I am starting to see the scale move (in the good direction).

So, I would say it is a bit slow going at first but it is WELL worth it. I love it.

Very well worded. Thank you for your motivation and advice. I really appreciate it.
  • ChxSurf782
    ChxSurf782 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I went from 198 to 164 on T25.
  • katmeis1500
    katmeis1500 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ChxSurf782 wrote: »

Was that with one round of T25?
  • Monroe121
    Options
    ChxSurf782 wrote: »

That's excellent. Thanks for sharing.
  • davidmc826
    davidmc826 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome programme have you got the gamma phase as well?
  • Monroe121
    Options
    davidmc826 wrote: »
    It's an awesome programme have you got the gamma phase as well?

I believe I have all of the phases. But I will definitely check.
  • davidmc826
    davidmc826 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Gamma is the one that really helps withing toning and sculpting. Good luck with it