100lbs to lose..

Options
Hi everyone my name is Jeanette. Im here to find friends or diet buddies even someone to just talk to about dieting and working out. Im 250lbs at my heaviest and im wanting to lose 100lbs to 110lbs. I know i have a long way to go but im starting that journey today! If anyone wants to add me or message me please do so! I need some motivation and help. Thanks.

Replies

• MakeItAllFit
    MakeItAllFit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeanette....I am also a Jeannette (with 2 n's) LOL Feel free to send me a friend request and message me and I will help you if you want some help! I've struggled with weight for years so I know what that feels like. Just KNOW that you CAN do this, it's not too late! I promise you it will be worth it in the long run. You just have to have the determination and some accountability. It's so much easier when you have people on your side that are also on the same journey you are.
  • neomellojenn
    neomellojenn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am on day 12 of my journey. I have about 140lbs to lose. I post my struggles on my profile. Add me.

I'm a single mom and veteran who is socially isolated much of the time. I could really use as many friends as I can get.