Biggest Loser BootCamp anyone?

Options
Does anybody do the biggest loser boot camp dvd workout with Bob? Ive been doing it for almost two weeks and while I find myself feeling awesome with level one and I should move on and add level two... level two is totally insane for me and I end up just feeling llike a huge failure cause I cannot do it yet.
The dvd says after two weeks with #1 move on and add level two so I feel I should be able to do this but I suck and I cannot.

Anybody have advice? encourage me?

Replies

• simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    I haven't done the DVD but if you are not comfortable with level two then continue with one until you become more comfortable and then move on. It's the same with 30 Day Shred -- move on if you are comfortable or stick with the current routine if you are not!
  • mltierney
    mltierney Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am doing this. Level 2 is hard but do the best you can, if you can't keep up just make sure you are using good form. I did L1 for 3 weeks, I think I was better off for it as I was stronger.

I did the Shred too and this is way harder, I am still sweating even AFTER my shower :tongue:
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i have the dvd... first day i did it i stuck with level 1.. then the next day i moved on to level 2... it;s definitley a workout... i currently haven;t done it in a while because i started the 30 day shred, but i'm thinking about adding it on top of the 30DS to boost up weight loss since i'll be going to Hawaii in 2 months! i need to tone up my belly :)) just stick to whatever feels comfortable to you! i'm at the point where i need a challenge because level 1 on anything is too easy for me... if level 2 is too much, then stick to level 1 another week
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    also when I record this into my log I normally add it as circuit workout-30mins and it says burned 399 calories...is this correct? Im not sure what type of workout this is but at the beginning bob says circuit ?