Anybody on meal replacements?!

Options
katielouise1988
katielouise1988 Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys I'm currently doing 2 shakes a day or 1 shake and 1 meal replacement bar and a healthy 600 calorie meal for dinner along with 3 100 calorie snacks so basically it's like slim fast is anyone else doing similar?! Please feel free to add me as a friend I could do with all the support I can get ☺️ ..xx..

Replies

• priscillagutierrez15
    Options
    Hey! I'm sort of doing the same thing. For breakfast I have my usual oatmeal and a side of egg. For lunch, I have a meal bar and a yogurt. For dinner, I drink a meal replacement mixed with fruit and a small apple. Honesly, I love meal replacements because it is convenient and easier to manage nutrient intake.

I'll have a bag of popcorn, an apple and a healthy snack bar between meals. I work for a vitamin company so I get all my meal replacements and healthy snack bar from there. XD
  • weenan1950
    weenan1950 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I'm doing Green Smoothies. I have 1 each mid morning with a Vegan Protein powder, 2 cups of green leafy Veg (spinach or Kale or both) 2 cups liquid usually water or nut milk, & 3 fruits, & I have a normal dinner.
    My total calorie intake daily is under 1200 calories or less, I have a Fitbit & I try to get in between 5000 - 10,000 steps daily.
    I've lost 9 lbs since the New Year. This works for me & I'm 65.
    Good luck with your journey!
  • katielouise1988
    Options
    Wow well done weenan1950 that's fantastic :) thanks so much Hun my calories for the day is 1300 it's only my 4th day but I'm doing ok at the moment let's hope it lasts lol
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Why not eat food? Is this what you plan on doing your whole life?
  • katielouise1988
    Options
    That's sounds great priscillaguitierrez15 I like meal replacements too as you say they are so convenient :) that's awesome that you get your products from where you work :)
  • katielouise1988
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • seraphinaSCA
    seraphinaSCA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My plan is to go with meal replacement shakes. I will begin that after I get back from my road trip, so June 20. For now I am trying to choose wisely for meals and slowly transition. Today I made a smoothie in the blender using vanilla protein powder, milk, vanilla yogurt, banana, tangerines, and fresh spinach. I have been sipping it all day.