140 lbs. and holding

Options
Hi there. My name is Anne and I've been a MFP member since August 2014. In that time frame, I've managed to lose 140lbs. (give or take a pound or two). Although I'm not at my ideal weight, I'm healthier, more energetic, and happier about my progress than ever before. In my 55 years, I've been on almost every diet known to man. The cycle has always been to lose a great deal of weight only to put it (and another 20 - 30 lbs. more) back on. Logging in, moving more, eating healthier foods, and making this about my life, not a "diet", has helped me to succeed thus far. To any of you who might feel like you've got too far to go to reach your goals, I'm living proof that taking it one day at a time and taking the first step in the right direction can and will lead you to a healthier you!

Replies

• dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Truly awesome!!!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    What wonderful work you've done and what a wonderful post!!
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and well done on your hard work! You're a definite inspiration :smiley:
  • joan4440
    joan4440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You should be so proud of your accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!