The pounds aren't moving too quickly....

Options
but nearly all of my clothes are too big! Talk about a problem to have! :laugh:

Seriously I'm in my smallest jeans that I own, and all but like 6 pairs of my undies have the saggy booty. Woooo hooooooooooooo for mfp.

Now come on scale- MOVE!

Replies

• gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options

Seriously I'm in my smallest jeans that I own, and all but like 6 pairs of my undies have the saggy booty. Woooo hooooooooooooo for mfp.

Now come on scale- MOVE!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I wish I had that problem....:laugh: Great job. Since muscle weighs more than fat, maybe you are getting toner and that is why your clothes fit differently but the scale hasn't moved. Do you measure yourself? I measure once a week and find that I may only lose 1 pound or so but I have lost up to 5 inches in a week. Congrats on the saggy booty undies....:wink:
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    :wink: Maybe here in a couple weeks I will have that problem. I am getting the really tight work pants fit comfortably feeling now, but that's about it.
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    You know what that means???

Shopping trip!

:laugh:

Congrats on your progress! Scale will catch up soon.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options

Now come on scale- MOVE!

Same problem !!! dont you lovvveee it :smile:
    the only thing that fits me still are my socks ..lolol..

soon,, in 9 lbs... ill be hitting the shops for a grand shopping spree !!!!!!!!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    It's just because the scale is exhausted... girl, you have been making that scale move and move lately and it's just screaming for a break. I can't wait for my scale to be black and blue like yours...

woot! woot!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Aww you guys are just awesome. THANKS!