New here (again)

Options
Hi all, My name is Jeanette..i was on this site back in 2013... I had lost almost 50lbs with my diet. Well im back at it again i have gained all of my weight back and im needing to start over and fresh. Looking for friends or diet buddies.

Im at my heavyset... 249 my goal weight is 150.

Replies

• aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!. here some ideas to help you with weight loss. Keep it up, you can do this again!!!!!

1- Protein: Get enough amount of protein. If fat loss is your goal, you should consume 1 gram of protein per pound of lean body mass, or 0.6 grams per pound of body weight.

2- Caloric deficit: you need to be at a caloric deficit in order to lose weight. 0.5-2 lbs /week is a healthy weight lost. Remember our bodies are very good at survival, if you do a very big of a caloric deficit you may ruin your metabolism and you will stop losing weight.

3- Hydrate!!!!.

4- Fiber: for ladies is 25 grams, for men 40 grams

5- Workout: Find something that you like and do it 80% of the time, 20% something you don’t like, the reason why is because what you don’t like to do is what you need the most. If you don’t like cardio, then you need cardio the most, if you don’t like core exercise is because your core is week. Make sure you add strength training!, the more muscle you build the more fat your will burn while resting.

• jemdm1983
    jemdm1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in the same place. If you want we can do it together. I got 48lbs to go........