Looking for friends who are VERY active on here!

Options
MFP is like a healthy version of FB to me. I am on here throughout the day offering support and encouraging my friends. Would LOVE to meet others who are the same. Please feel free to add me so we can actively keep each other on track! I am on a mission to lose 130 lbs :)

Replies

• renattadawn
    renattadawn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too !
  • markleeming
    markleeming Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    And me :smiley:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    1279 logging streak. 75-100 to go?
  • 19MotherRunner80
    19MotherRunner80 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm on here a lot! I dont have much to lose but am all about providing and receiving support! Add me if you would like :)
  • stacieluvzneyoo
    stacieluvzneyoo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am very active!
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm active on this site.
  • chadclock
    chadclock Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on this site daily. Looking good for a community to keep me accountable and I will do the same in return
  • Casper9181
    Casper9181 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for active friends. Sending a request! :)
  • Grimlock_987
    Grimlock_987 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How do you send a request?
  • chrislee1628
    chrislee1628 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    on the forum, click on their name, then click on their name again
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • dpasterik537
    dpasterik537 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you all. Still learning how to work the app. Be patient with me as I learn but I want to give and receive support.
  • Pommom128
    Pommom128 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started Wednesday and will be on here daily! Will send friends request..anyone else that will be active on here willing to help and encourage one another..add me! :)
  • argonzalez4
    argonzalez4 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey I just requested you (:

And everyone else

I'm starting to eat clean, and becoming an active user of MFP, Fitbit and Nike + anyone feel free to add me to any of those.. I'm looking for friends to motivate each other and of course give a little competition on Fitbit :smiley:

here's my fitbit url https://www.fitbit.com/user/2DSRN7 and Nike + Running App is akg713
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    352 day streak, active user love to comment to encourage, post inspiration messages to motivate. Down 81 Lbs , 4-9 to go. In partial maitenance.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on here all the time. Been active since January, I've lost 38 pounds and I'm looking to lose about 30 more!
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am new here but intend to be active so please add me :)
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    680+ day streak and my like button knows no bounds. Sometimes I crack terrible jokes. I also like to say encouraging stuff to people who put in the work.
  • isaccamoom
    isaccamoom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started one month ago and just recently discovered the community section. I love to see the posts and feeds from active and positive friends! Logging and checking feeds daily! Always looking for inspiration and motivation in the community.
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm on here more than Facebook, lol. Anyone, feel free to add! :)