Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Happy Fathers Day T

and Pie I'm not doing much different. Hubs is sleeping and I'm trying to remember where I put his gift which he will think is stupid anyway
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Thx, I've gotten 2 out of 3 so far, call yesterday from middle son and youngest woke early to tell me happy Father's Day , and take the truck for the day and ask for 30$ for gas and food money lol, oldest son I'm sure will once he wakes. At a summer internship for Michigan state rep .
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    edited June 2016
    tfrasur wrote: »
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    That sounds fun , its fun doing stuff

I'm just stewing away at home as always, MFP being my only social life and I need to clean the kitchen up

Pizza and wings and beer tonight is the only thing I'm looking forward to

Pizza an beer last nite, hmm maybe again today !!

Are you asking me on a date lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Morning ....no coffee yet so tread lightly;)

Oh yeah..poke..poke....wet willy .. :p
  • IndianaGolfer
    Sounds good to me, I have nothing going on
  • synchkat
    tippy toes walking around Laura...btw Laura I was convinced your new name was lulu lifts then went to take you somewhere and was like wtf. I need new glasses apparently

and T I always think you are like early 30s and I'm amazed you have 3 grown kids...then I actually use my brain and think
  • IndianaGolfer
    synchkat wrote: »
    tippy toes walking around Laura...btw Laura I was convinced your new name was lulu lifts then went to take you somewhere and was like wtf. I need new glasses apparently

and T I always think you are like early 30s and I'm amazed you have 3 grown kids...then I actually use my brain and think

I wish I was lol, oldest 22 in sept youngest 19 in sept lol one in between lol,
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Morning y'all
    Still under the cover... Don't wanna come out and adult today
  • synchkat
    Happy Fathers Day @Kasner1975 any fun plans with the kiddos?

and ya T you'd have been a rather young father but my brain sometimes makes stuff up and convincing it that it's wrong is hard somethings

morning Peachy
  • IndianaGolfer
    I was, just turned 20, wanting grandkids but my kids aren't ready yet lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Morning Shawn
  • synchkat
    my criminal skating partner wants grandkids, he's 63 though, so any time I mention I might bring the boy by the rink his eyes light up.
  • pie_eyes
    Happy Father's Day to Kasner and T, you're not in prison and screwing other women so good on you, or something

Hi LauraLu I think that's my new nickname for you

Hi peach, I've yet to develop a proper nickname, maybe you'll change your username lol

I'm getting coffee though I might not need it because anxious like yesterday I'm a ball of positivity as always
  • IndianaGolfer
    Happy Father's Day to Kasner and T, you're not in prison and screwing other women so good on you, or something

Hi peach, I've yet to develop a proper nickname, maybe you'll change your username lol

I'm getting coffee though I might not need it because anxious like yesterday I'm a ball of positivity as always

I'm not yet at least haha, but thank you !!
  • synchkat
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    @synchkat Thank you, but no plans. The kidlets will be leaving for their homes by noon. I have some crappy wine kicking around so wine on the deck it is....

Good morning @Justpeachy02

Well hope you had a fun weekend with them. Do you get them at all for the summer? btw we from the centre of the universe go north often for the summer...do you come south? haha although you're not really that far north so you could still go north
  • Justpeachy02

Pie
    I'm Lynn and why aren't we friends btw
  • synchkat
    synchkat wrote: »
    @synchkat Thank you, but no plans. The kidlets will be leaving for their homes by noon. I have some crappy wine kicking around so wine on the deck it is....

Good morning @Justpeachy02

Well hope you had a fun weekend with them. Do you get them at all for the summer? btw we from the centre of the universe go north often for the summer...do you come south? haha although you're not really that far north so you could still go north

I do get them more in the summers but they tend to go away more so the schedules get a little iffy..... I don't leave much but I might be headed to the Toronto area this summer to find some trouble to get into.

haha Toronto??? for trouble??? that doesn't exist here at all! Let me know when I'll buy you a beer or three
  • pie_eyes
    Lynn it is
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    Pie that seems like a lot to type but I like it lol
    And happy Father's Day to the dads
    @slimgirljo15 ...I'll get you back for the poking

Nah nah na nah na :p
  • Justpeachy02