Zumba Lovers & Newbies -MASTERCLASS PRE- ZUMBA CONVENTION PA

LovelySpirit
LovelySpirit Posts: 66
edited 6:06AM in Fitness and Exercise
HELLO all... I don't seek to benefit financially from posting this, but I'm going to this and thought I'd share. So I hope it is not seen as breaking the rules.:flowerforyou: I just know that when I started showing an interest in Zumba:heart: , I wished someone would have told me about the MASTERCLASSES.. they are fun :bigsmile: and A GREAT CALORIC BURN!!!:love: It's a 2 hr class filled with COMBINED classes of various teachers in the city. This one features someone from Zumba Fitness Headquarters.

If you live in Little Rock, ARKANSAS:happy: (Jacksonville, North Little Rock, Sherwood and surrounding areas)
There will be a ZUMBA MASTERCLASS PRE-CONVENTION PARTY:love: ...Open to the Public
TOMORROW/FRIDAY, July 1, 2011
7:00pm to 9:00pm
Jacksonville Community Center
$35 at the Door
$25 in advance
You can pay at the Door or
contact for TICKET INFO.: www.deefitway.com (DeeJay's website) or mszumbav@yahoo.com (for more info)

featuring one of Beto's team members...
:wink: Martin Del Villar(Miami, FL) and Deontario DeeJay James (Memphis, TN):wink:

Let's GO... :laugh: Work! Work! Work! YOU BETTA WORK!:noway: ..:laugh: SHAKE IT.. now SHAKE IT.. JUST SHAKE IT... JUST SHAKE IT!!!:laugh:

Replies

• Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    woww ... this is great , I love zumba too and had no idea about the master classes, thanks for sharing it ! :)
  • nisharae
    nisharae Posts: 204 Member
    How do you find master classes in your area? For example I live in nashville? Went on the Zumba site, but not sure how to navigate to find it?

tnx!!
  • How do you find master classes in your area? For example I live in nashville? Went on the Zumba site, but not sure how to navigate to find it?

tnx!!

Well darlin, the closest I get to learning of Zumba Masterclasses is when my teacher hosts it. However, I sent her a txt when you asked and she said, you can google Masterclasses but it's on an individual basis and the desire in the area that sparks one. :) Hope that helps... Zumbaaaaa!!!
This discussion has been closed.