Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• tcroatan
    tcroatan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends. Military guy here trying to get fit and start a new life.
  • ThatsJustEric
    ThatsJustEric Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • bonejangles2014
    bonejangles2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    U.K. Guy here would love some friends to help me along x
  • nileshsomani
    nileshsomani Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • paulhr
    paulhr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but not to the gym! Would love some new friends on here to share the journey with! Please add me! :smiley:
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes add me.
  • lilliesuzanne
    lilliesuzanne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me
    Based in the uk, just started my fitness journey a month ago. Always looking for new ideas and motivation.
  • dwatson925
    dwatson925 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I certainly could use more friends for support, motivation, and encouragement. I want to keep this weight loss and fitness for the long term and need all the help I can get!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Getting back at it... need people that are active in MFP! Update status', and have things to say!!
  • daniellemx3
    daniellemx3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    let's motivate each other!
  • sastacular
    sastacular Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps, I am looking for more friends. I've lost 25 lbs and can hopefully be a motivator for you and vice versa.
  • hornelas1019
    hornelas1019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Almost 3 weeks in and 11 lbs lost, would love some awesome people to inspire me on my feed
  • mannavirk84
    mannavirk84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey....been few days....not highly motivated yet....hope i could maintain that for a while....this will be my first thing in my life that i'm gonna stick to for on a regular basis....hope it does.....peace
  • Steven_626
    Steven_626 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Allona77
    Allona77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new on here and I could use some friends that are as motivated as me. Lets get through this together! Add me :)
  • Mark_Joseph
    Mark_Joseph Posts: 101 Member
    Options
  • andrektan
    andrektan Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm down more than 20 pounds since I started in September, and hit my original target weight (and then some). However, I'm looking for friends at all stages of their journey as I shift gears and push to get even fitter.
  • jasonNHC
    jasonNHC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We can all help each other. I want to help. I'm a health professional trying out this application to see how it works and how it can help. Friend me if you would like to learn about fat metabolism and muscle building.
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me
  • donjk47
    donjk47 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add myself , trying to diet and tone up in same sentence , quit smoking 6 months ago and lost 27 pounds , gained a few back , trying new workout plan and different diet