what would you do?

Options
Hi Sorry loads of questions today

So today was the start of my week and I messed up this morning binging on junk - I really want to get out of the habit of carrying this on to a full day binge so should I half my daily allowance and still track for rest of the day?

Replies

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I track absolutely everyday and everything. No matter how much that is. The diary is not something to show off with, where you only track when you are "good". Everything has to be tracked. The point of it is to know how much you are eating.
  • laurenduffy1988
    laurenduffy1988 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    I just tracked and it's 3000 cals cause I binged good to see and hopefully will help me get back on track tomprrpw as can't eat like that everyday x
  • amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You could reduce your calories tomorrow. I do that after a heavy eating day. Kinda evens the two days out.
  • dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    I just tracked and it's 3000 cals cause I binged good to see and hopefully will help me get back on track tomprrpw as can't eat like that everyday x

Good job logging! Accurate data is so important and being honest with yourself is too. Tomorrow is a brand new day. Don't worry so much about today. Just work on eating your calorie goal.