Anyone the same

Options
I live in a place where I have no friends and boring job and all I do is binge eat because of it (moving in 3 weeks so will be fine) but I want to lose half a stone before I go I just don't know how to deal with I'll be in house all weekend and will just eat x

Replies

• Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I'm not is the same situation but I was wondering if you can figure out if you want rather to lose the weight or rather to binge and not lose it. Maybe the loss is not SO important and you'd rather wait and eat for the time being.
    But...
    Life happens. You've got a boring job, next thing will be a stressful job or event etc. You can't wait for the "perfect" circumstances to start losing the weight. Also weight loss takes time. You can't expect perfect circumstances for months or years. They might come but is not very likely and you wouldn't want to depend on chance anyway, do you?

Think about these things for a while and the answer how to deal with it will probably come to you :)
  • laurenduffy1988
    laurenduffy1988 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you I mihht do a pro con's lost of binging as it goes back to childhood I remeber a hard time and I used to binge on sweets before my mum woke up I think it's a disorder and I suffer from depression so it's definately linked I feel bad after though wish I could just have a normal outlook! I lost 1 stone using sw before and it helped I just need a kick in the bum again x
  • cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well, I'm the same as far as I have no friends, but I think that actually helps me in my journey. I don't go out to eat or go to the bar or birthdays or anything like that.