Whats on your...

Options
playlist? What music gets you motivated and moving?

Replies

• Nlongenecker
    Options
    playlist? What music gets you motivated and moving?
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    My playlist is hundreds of songs long!!

But the one's that get me moving most are:

MIA - Paper Planes
    Will I Am and FLo RIda - In the A'yer
    Diamond Rio - Oh Me Oh My Sweet Baby
    Sean Paul - Temperature
    Men Without Hats - Pop Goes the World

I know there's more, but I'm at work and those are the first ones that popped into my head as my recent "go to" songs!
    Options
    Well for me it would be Rock n' Roll, Hip-Hop, Rap, The Olddies. The music has got to have a good beat. If it don't then I feel I just don't get a good work out. Try and do the Epi, tredmill, or cycling if your music doesn't have a good beat or even fast enough beat. It seems like the more upbeat the music is the better the work out I can get.
  • jelee18
    jelee18 Posts: 46
    Options
    Womanizer, Wind it Up, Get Low, Maneater ... anything hip hop or with a beat.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler
    Viva La Vida - Coldplay
    Tainted Love - Soft Cell

These get my feet moving!
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have somewhere around a hundred songs that I listen to when I work out, but I ALWAYS start my work out with Stronger (work it harder, make it better, move it faster, makes us stronger). That gets me in the groove so to speak. LOL. Then I just have to UPBEAT music. Anythin rather fast paced that puts me in a "get up and move your *kitten*" kind of mood works!!
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    I'm finding that Lady Ga Ga is a pretty good work out CD as a whole:smile:
  • callme911
    callme911 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I actually don't have a playlist. I listen to Pop2K on XM radio. I can't stand commercials, so this works great. And we have a surround sound system set up through the house, so I can hear it everywhere.

Now, if I start going to a gym on my night shifts for my lunch break, then I guess I will have to get a playlist going.