Body Beast!

Options
Anyone on here doing Body Beast? I'm on week 5, and motivation and support would be wonderful!

Replies

• dbcolosky
    dbcolosky Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I start Monday. I'm creatine loading this week and starting the diet. I've already lost 8 lbs
  • __leis__
    __leis__ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I bought it a few weeks ago and still haven't started (We never watch dvd's so it's taken me a while to find the Xbox and all the cords) How do you like it?
  • dbcolosky
    Options
    I had planned to start the workout plan on Monday but I'm waiting for my bench to get here. So plans get bumped another week. At least it gives me time to get adjusted to the diet.
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love it! I just finished week 5! Both of you send me friend requests. Im new on the site and don't know how to do that yet! I've gotten great results so far!
  • kricard86
    kricard86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started Body Beast and I love it! Emijanine, how's it going?
  • dbcolosky
    Options
    So I finally have all my Dumbbells and the bench. Monday morning is chest and shoulders. I'm excited. I've lost 10.2 lbs on the diet so far and I can't wait to see what the program results will be.
  • spfish4life
    spfish4life Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did P90X in 2012 and it did wonders for me. This with combinations of running really got in shape and I dropped 20 lbs. I was training for a Tough Mudder and I killed it. I can imagine that the beast is from the same company that you would have great results as well. Now I go back to the CD's every once in a while, I still run but incorporated more strength training for half triathlons. Keep up the hard work. It will pay off. Oh and I had my cheat moments and was still able to accomplish my goals.
  • Diviniteee
    Diviniteee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all i am starting BB TODAY!! Looking forward to it. I know i workout late but were gonna get it done!
  • dbcolosky
    Options
    I started beast on Monday. I'm sore as hell but I'm proud of it. Had to skip today cause for a long day at work and little to not enough sleep. Back and Biceps tomorrow!!!
  • candaceph
    candaceph Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also on Week 5. Love, love, love it.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I will finish week 7 tomorrow. Love/hate it, but my back and legs are getting huge :) My shoulders have hardly progressed - definitely my weakest muscles.
  • cardiaclearner
    cardiaclearner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start the lean body beast program. I would like to compare notes with people doing BB and learn from other re nutrition. I am excite to see the progress people posted here
  • Jenson5388
    Jenson5388 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and I'm loving it so far!!! Definitely can't wait for the results of day 90 and beyond!!
  • wolf0213
    wolf0213 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started planning my workouts. Plan to start next week.