(Male) Lost 48 pounds (21KG) and kept 100% of it off for 19 months thus far.

Options
alex347_
alex347_ Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2016 in Success Stories
Hello guys. I am a 19 year old male. I am 5 foot 7, and I now weigh 132 pounds or 9 stone 6 in the way we measure weight here in the U.K. I used to be 180 pounds at my heaviest point, and I was obese for around 3 years before losing weight.

I wanted to make this post, because I have maintained my weight of 132 pounds (9 stone 6) for 19 months. During that time I have not even had a net gain of 1 pound, because after bad days, I have always returned to strict dieting.

My weight loss regime is not perfect by any means. I am at university and I go out to restaurants with my friends twice a week. This has led me to enter into a fasting then binge eating sort of routine. Yet whilst many people would argue that this type of weight management is not sustainable- and for many it isn't, I have kept the weight off for 19 months, and so I wanted to share my success and to answer any questions you guys might have.

s1igy3aakr4l.jpg
mivcjrq7u1e7.jpg
siuhhokejfbf.jpg

Replies

• mase716
    mase716 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Excellent work on your results! Did you lose the weight cutting your calories alone or did you incorporate any exercise?

• 1shedev
    1shedev Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    well done.
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • Gillian00louise
    Gillian00louise Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done. You look amazing
  • the_new_mark_2017
    the_new_mark_2017 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Nice work mate. I have realised that its not "one size fits all" with dieting, and this just goes to show. Congrats, you have your life ahead of you now!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • maxpyne
    maxpyne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What was your regime ?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!