40-50-60+ women

Options
grandmanita
grandmanita Posts: 59 Member
How about some pictures of women in this age group to show that we are still sexy???

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    :wink: I for one feel so. Feel free to look at mine.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 in 4 months and I've never felt sexier!!!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hopefully I'll have some after pics to share soon! Not quite there yet. :wink:
  • grandmanita
    Options
    You look amazing, just what I was hoping for !!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    You ladies look amazing. I am 48 and have lost 73 lbs so far I still want to lose at least 27 more lbs but I feel alot sexier then I did a yr ago LOL
  • grandmanita
    Options
    You ladies look amazing. I am 48 and have lost 73 lbs so far I still want to lose at least 27 more lbs but I feel alot sexier then I did a yr ago LOL

You look amazing too, congratulations on your weightloss, it feels so good doesn't it?
  • grandmanita
    Options

I meant to reply this way, and yes you still look amazing...
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sure, you look great Grandmanita ...... but the best part of you is what's in you're heart....you're always so caring and giving!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!