Looking for Close Motivators Circle!

Options
JKI19
JKI19 Posts: 91 Member
I'm looking for MFPs who have similar goals as I do, are active daily on MFP, and don't have friend circles on MFP that are extremely large. I want to form a relatively small-medium sized circle of "informants" and motivators so that we can help educate and push each other further.

A little about me: I've been consistently weight lifting for almost five years now, had a sports injury that put me out for half a year but I'm back in the swing of things now. I'm 21, 6'1 and 215lbs, my goal is to cut down to 170lb and then do a bulk up to >200lb. I focus mostly on weight training, but I do enjoy endurance runs and swims. I know a decent amount of info on nutrition, and can help advise anyone looking to get into weight training.

Feel free to PM with a friend request! Can't wait to meet y'all!

Replies

• Thicknezzdotcom
    Thicknezzdotcom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same goals here.. I'm 215 trying to get down to 170. You can do it!
  • GeoBaybee
    GeoBaybee Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends to check in with daily. I'm 7 lbs into my 30 lb weight loss. I do weight lifting, circuit training with a PT & cardio on my own daily. I track my calorie deficits and calorie burn daily. I faithfully log my food with a public diary :)(
  • kolbi_reimer
    kolbi_reimer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivating people and friends as well! I'm 6'1 at 175 and looking to get down to 160 and gain some more strength and lean muscles!
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Nice! Add me! I mainly lift weights and take my dog for runs on the weekend.
  • Shannyzo1
    Shannyzo1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same support. I too used be a an avid weight trainer. I been not so devoted and am on the road of recommitting to it. I would like to lose 30 lbs....eeeek!!!!
    It would be great to have a support circle with common goals
  • cakelaide
    cakelaide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • JKI19
    JKI19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! Sent out a request! :)