Mom Goals!!

Options
Hey yall! My name is Savannah! I'm a proud milspouse living in San Diego, CA. I'm on a lifestyle change journey for myself and my family! I recently traded my iPad mini in for an exercise bike (literally) & gave up the sweets. I have thyroid issues and feel like my last pregnancy has really gotten the better of me, this being the heaviest I've ever been. So having a little background on me I'm hoping to find accountability partners and I want to inspire other moms. (: leave me a comment or a msg if you're a mom or milspouse!

Replies

• ZayJu
    ZayJu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fellow momma bear, here!
    I just returned to MFP and I'm doing pilates and cardio :)
  • FitNavyWife
    FitNavyWife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you!!!
  • isaccamoom
    isaccamoom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fellow mom here. Really want to get back to Pre- pregnancy weight for years, haha! Just recently discovered mfp so please feel free to add me as your friend and accountability partner!
  • micropreemiemum
    micropreemiemum Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hiya, im from the UK and mum to a little boy who was born at 23 weeks gestation! ( perfectly healthy now) . However sitting in hospital for 5 months caused me to gain 2 stone and i am now back down to 105lbs, 155cm (7st 7lbs, 5ft 1in) but aiming to gain muscle and lose fat...feel free to add :) good luck with your journey
  • Shannyzo1
    Shannyzo1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Shannon and I have one child. I too have thyroid probs!!! I know the struggle is real. I feel we have to be so much more accountable of our diet. I know without a doubt processed carbs, sugars and lack of exercise will due me in fast. I'm trying to make changes that are sustainable, because I want to keep my thyroid for as long as I can (even though it's metabolizes like an 80-yr-old, hah!).
    Keep in touch, best of luck to reaching your goals.
    Shan
  • alongstory1982
    alongstory1982 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I have teenagers, which means they all want junk food all the time :/
    I'm looking for motivation and to motivate others
    Feel free to add me
  • schandler1011
    schandler1011 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom! Thankfully my son eats pretty healthy but my boyfriend and his daughter do not! It has been difficult to make meals that everyone can agree on! Feel free to add me! :)
  • FitNavyWife
    FitNavyWife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow I am so glad, this is such an awesome community, all of you ladies seem so positive and awesome! And I'm really enjoying the feedback! I'm still learning my way around the app so I might be a minute trying to add all of you ladies!
  • kellyrtavenner
    kellyrtavenner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello mommas! New mom here, 3 months pp and still breast feeding my son. I cut salt and sugar! Yay! I'm so hungry all the time, though. What snacks do you eat to stay full. I already drink so much water.