Fitness NSV...Thanks, Insanity!

Options
I'm currently on the second phase of Insanity, and today was a recovery workout. Feeling like I still had some juice left in me, I headed to the gym for some run/walk intervals. The last time I did this was before I started Insanity, and it was HARD to run even a mile. I'm proud to say that today I ran/walked for over an hour (run for 5-10 minutes with 1 min walk in between run intervals), and the time flew by. It wasn't easy, per se, but I'm proud of my improvement and I'm working hard to be in the best shape of my life. Thanks, Insanity!

Replies

• zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great nsv
  • tadburger
    tadburger Posts: 12
    Options
    OK I have to admit it - I don't know what NSV means! Help!
  • beachbum8
    beachbum8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Nice! Congrats on your NSV!!

NSV= Non-Scale-Victory :)
  • suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    OK I have to admit it - I don't know what NSV means! Help!

Non Scale Victory :)
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    Insanity totally built up my overall endurance too. Before I started the program, I pretty much stuck to walking because jogging wasn't working out so well, and then as soon as I was a couple weeks into the program, walking was never "enough" - I always felt like I needed to move more. Now, I jog all the time and I'm working towards getting up to 13 miles!

Congrats on your NSV, it's a great one to have!! :)
  • tadburger
    tadburger Posts: 12
    Options
    thx for translating NSV for me!
  • Postlethwaite
    Postlethwaite Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    YAYYYY!! Great work!~!
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity!! It has helped me with my spin workouts....my legs are so much stronger!! It is an awesome workout!
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I just got Insanity today - so I'm starting today; I'm extremely out of shape so I'm a little worried. :\
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!