Help questions on a Garmin Vivoactive HR

Options
I've tried to search for an answer and not finding one. On the main watch screen on the Garmin Vivoactive HR there is a red bar that runs vertical and every now and then I see white arrows on it, does anyone know what that is used for? Also, is there a way to set a vibration for when you are sitting still too long like the Jawbone has?
Thanks,
San :)

Replies

• loobe1066
    loobe1066 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have read the Vivofit has a little red bar that moves across the screen when you have been inactive and an alarm will sound if you have been inactive for an hour. Don't know about Vivoactive as not looked into getting that one
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    That bar is the move alert bar. If it starts filling up with white marks, it is telling you to move. I think every time you get a white mark added you get a vibration.

Love my vivoactive HR
  • JenNoel
    JenNoel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love my Vivoactive. I get a buzz when I have been inactive too long. Go to the Garmin Connect app and the the store and you can download other watch faces that provide different options.
  • Echoofyourpast70
    Echoofyourpast70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you, both. I am having fun with it so far. I guess I need to get moving, my white arrows are filled up! Do you guys know where the intensity minutes come from. Since I first put it on last night I have built up 26 of them but have not exercised?
    Thank you,
    San :)