Calling all Dads!

Options
Looking to add some fellow dad friends with similar struggles. I'm a long time MFP user and have had some real success (lost over 50 lbs)! I stopped tracking and the weight quickly returned... I'm now starting over from scratch. :(

Many of my previous MFP friends seem to have gone dormant. I'm looking to add some new friends for mutual motivation, accountability, and support. Add me if you're interested!

Replies

• iamjamieadams
    iamjamieadams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi SmartDad,

Fellow Dad here. Looking to lose around 30lb and exercise more. I could use some accountability, so feel free to add me.
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Father of 3. I do strength training, cardio and intermittent fasting. Add me if you are interested :)
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I'm a father of 2
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Friend request on it's way. I'm the father of one (a son) who left home this past July to enter the USMC after graduating high school; so technically we're "empty nesters."

I'm also a long time MFP who has had success but has struggled recently.
  • rigorouslogik
    rigorouslogik Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am a father of 4. You guys add me if you want. I have been struggling and just started back on MFP.
  • rdgfreshstart2016
    rdgfreshstart2016 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Father of two boys. Had a few false starts but I really do find that the accountability has really helped this time. Add me if you like.
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. 40 yrs old, 4 kids. I lost already, and am working to tone up at the moment
  • jayele72
    jayele72 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Same here. Separated dad of 1 four year old. I lost 55 pounds over the last few years and am looking for more now.
  • Mrmiller0422
    Mrmiller0422 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I will add u n y'all can add me to
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Father of two