Late Night.......

Options
Have you ever felt a late night rumble in your tummy? (I know i'm not the only one, lol)? I run to the kichen around 12 at least 3 times a week. I was wondering what kind of low- calorie snacks to select that will fill me up?

Replies

• jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Have you ever felt a late night rumble in your tummy? (I know i'm not the only one, lol)? I run to the kichen around 12 at least 3 times a week. I was wondering what kind of low- calorie snacks to select that will fill me up?

i like apples to full me up and yoplait delights for my sweet tooth and almonds or pretzels for the crunchy cravings.
  • deesjourney2fit
    Options
    I had that happen about 10 pm last night. I have 1 corn tortilla, 1/8 c. refried beans and 1 oz white meat chicken breast no skin. Or try fruit and/or salad....? Hard boiled eggs are easy and a great source of protein.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Base it on what what your macros levels are for the day and how you're feeling. For example, yesterday at midnight I found that i was relatively low in carbs, so I carbed it up with toast and almond butter. Most nights it ends up being some kind of whey shake.
  • bbz11
    bbz11 Posts: 4
    Options

i like apples to full me up and yoplait delights for my sweet tooth and almonds or pretzels for the crunchy cravings.

i usually crave sweets also.
  • TMafua
    TMafua Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a small glass of milk. About 8oz. It's not going to solve a sweet tooth or satisfy the munchies, but if you really just feel a little hungry and are trying to satisfy that to fall asleep, a little milk might work.
  • jea1668
    jea1668 Posts: 32
    Options
    Half a sweet apple with slice of american also does it for me, bit of sweet with a bit of saltier creamy. Also, if you crave sweets, jello tempations has 40 or 60 calorie (dont remember) little snack-pack mousse', i like them, could also do regular sugar-free/fatfree ones? the mousse are good but feel like total air, sometimes that almost makes me want another because I feel like i got jipped hehe ;)