leslie Sansone

Options
Does anyone do leslie Sanson dvds? and what do you think. It is not exactly easy,but dont know if it is going to give the results!

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I do them all the time. I've actually done them for most of my "journey." 6-7 times a week. Now that I've plateaued, I've been trying other things lately. They've gotten a bit too easy for me. :) LOVE Leslie though.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Works great for me! Since getting more in shape I have incorporated other workouts but I started with hers. The workouts with the stretchy bands are wonderful
  • red_hatorade
    red_hatorade Posts: 166
    Options
    I have been doing the Leslie Sansone DVD Walk Away the Pounds. It has a 1 mile, 2 mile and a 3 mile workout all on one DVD. I am very out of shape, and while the DVD works me into a sweat and gets me breathing hard, I wouldn't say it is really a hard thing to do. I started out with the 1 mile, which is 18 minutes, and have since moved up to the 2 mile, which is 30 minutes. I am combining this workout with a 1500 calorie diet, so I am sure I will lose weight. My doctor prescribed 30 minutes of activity 3 times a week (I do 30 minutes 5 times a week) and the 1500 calorie diet, and said that if I stick with it I WILL lose weight. The first month of my diet, I dieted only, and even fell off the wagon for 2 weeks and still lost 5 pounds. I KNOW that the diet combined with the workout will really help me to lose. We'll see when I go for my checkup in July.

I also heard that Fat Burning Pilates by Ellen (forgot her last name) is good for belly fat. I am renting it from the library and giving it a spin.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :happy: Yep, I do Leslie, and have right from the beginning. I do a lot of her "Walking Moves" on the Recovery Boards at Curves too.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Her DVDs were a great starting point for me because they were easy to follow and I did see results.
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I really like the Leslie Sansone 1 and 2 mile walk video. It does give me a work-out and I can do it anytime and anywhere. It's helped me to tone up and I can see it in my clothes.
  • Shine4Jesus
    Options
    These tape are good if you keep doing them, but to me it was too boring to continue. I did however did this for one month and I lost one or two inches without really dieting.
  • lmvrbaby
    lmvrbaby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have tried them and they were ok, but I would rather move faster so I went into buying the zumba dvd's and change them every night so I am doing something different. I love it and after you do 20, 45 or 60 minutes and you sweated your butt off, you wonder where the time went.....it doesnt drag on like some exercise stuff. Just my opinion.....:wink:
  • ofthevalley
    Options
    I love Leslie! I do 4 Fast Miles or 4 Big Miles 5 days a week. I also do her Firm & Slim (or something like that) resistance strength training dvd every morning. I have 8 of her dvds I think.
  • magicmama
    magicmama Posts: 19
    Options
    I love the Leslie Sansone DVDs. I do the 4-mile walk every morning, and I do the 2-mile walk if I have time later in the day. For me, it's even better than the treadmill. And FWIW, I was always skeptical whether it was actually that number of miles, and according to the Cardio Trainer app on my phone, it is. As long as you keep the pace that she sets, it is.
  • bookdawg
    bookdawg Posts: 9
    Options
    I have two sets (Walk Slim and WATP) plus a few of the individual tapes. Walking with Leslie is one of my favorite ways to exercise! I think my 'gift' at 20 lbs lost will be her newest set Walk Eat Lose.