I am in the beginning to lose weight

Options
mariaros
mariaros Posts: 7 Member
So far I lose 16 pounds, but i need to loose at least 30 more.... I am looking for partners in my journey to lose and maintain weight... Will you be my friend?

Replies

• PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep up the wonderful work, feel free to add me!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work
  • DianBudram
    DianBudram Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting. Feel free to add me as a partner.
  • lilthings1
    lilthings1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Please help. I am trying to lose weight, sat around all winter. Want to lose about 25 lbs. Grand Daughter told me the reason I gained weight was because I don't eat enough food to burn off fat cells. My issue is I don't like food, I will go most of day not eating, if I feel hungry I will grab something small. Then I will have dinner.
    I am now trying to eat more, had breakfast ,lunch and a snack of fruit yesterday. Then when I sat down to dinner I was still full from all I ate during the day, I got sick.
    All the weight lose things out there are to curb your appetite, I don't need to curb it. I need to eat more. Like right now, I had a banana for breakfast at 8:00 am and a egg sandwich at 1:00 and now feel sick.
    Any help will be gratefully appreciated.
  • tmlundquist
    tmlundquist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to restart again too. I'm aiming for 5% loss as incremental progress bc I get way too intimated by the 40 lbs I'd like to lose. Would love a group to keep me motivated!
  • msalih8111
    msalih8111 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it